The Welwyn Magazine
Packed with local articles and events, the Welwyn Magazine is published ten times a year by St Mary's Church in Welwyn and St Michael's Church in Woolmer Green.
It is available
- from St Mary's and St Michael's Churches.
- by direct post to addresses in the UK from John Wray for £9 a year including post and packing.
- over the counter at
- the Danesbury Shop in Welwyn.
- the Lemon Plaice in Welwyn.
- Mardley Stores on the Oaklands Parade.
- Marshall's Garage in Woolmer Green.
- Welwyn North Stores at Welwyn North Station.
Submission of Articles
The Welwyn Magazine needs a steady flow of articles, pictures, letters and information to remain relevant and up to date.
If you have something for publication please
- put it in the pigeon hole in St Mary's Church (just inside the door on the left) marked "Magazine".
Articles need to be received by the first day of the month preceding publication please.
Material for publication is needed by the first of the month preceding publication please.
Magazine Policy: From time to time the magazine receives articles on ethical and social issues of particular concern to contributors. We would ask that such articles be written in a manner which informs and allows the reader to make their own decisions about any action which they might wish to take in response to the issues raised. They should be written in such a way as to respect the different opinions within the community on matters of conscience.
The Editors reserve the right to shorten or omit articles or refuse advertisements. The opinions expressed in this magazine are not necessarily those of Clergy, Editors or Publishers.
Dates for the Diary
The Welwyn Magazine has a circulation of approximately 1000 in the local area.
Extended versions of some of the articles can be accessed by clicking on the "Articles" link on menu to the left.